Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Four day weekend

WALT: write a recount using a rubric to help us.
SC: set a goal level you want to achieve from the rubric


Writing PROMPT: The Four Day Weekend


Select at least three ideas (things that happened) from your long weekend to write about. Things could be:
  • A visiting a friend or relative
  • A sports game you watched
  • A board/card/computer game you played
  • A special meal you enjoyed
  • Going to the shops/movies/ park etc.
  • Helping to look after a younger brother/sister.
  • Something you made.
  • A book you read/ movie watched
  • … Anything at all that you did over the four days.


MY GOAL:level 3
IDEAS:level 2
VOCAB:level 3
TEXT STRUCTURE: level 2
SENTENCE STRUCTURE: level 2


Guess what I did in the four day weekend.In the four day weekend. I went to see my Grandma and Granddad. When we got there my granddad was watching TV and my grandma was fixing the gate. After A while my aunt and two little cousins came. My two brothers played with them for a bit of time but I stayed inside because I never felt like going outside.Instead I ate ice cream the flavour was chocolate.


Later on my aunt came she did a makeover on my mums face while she was doing that my uncle and aunty came with my two cousin and her friend. We played with them ball tagge and I never got tagged only one time but it was still so fun and amazing to play.When my mum was finished with her makeover she looked different but also looked beautiful.


After that we went to my mum grandmas house to do a fair well and have a feast.
First they were talking for little while then the people came to bring the food. there was pizza, taro,green banana, chicken, muscle, and tin fish. It was so delicious and yummy but the thing I ate was the pizza and a little of some taro and tin fish.After They had a little talk again after a while a little girl started to be sick but I never knew what happened and they had to call the ambulance. When the ambulance came they took the little girl.When the ambulance took her we all went home cause it was finished because the little girl was sike.


We was all very sad when the little girl was sick but the most thing the I liked was when
my mum got a makeover and her face and when I played with my cousins ball tegge but the most most thing I liked was eating chocolate ice cream it was so so yummy and taste to put in my mouth and also chew it up.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.