Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

Reading Response Journal

I am learning to do a Reading Response Journal


Title: Mei-ling and the giant

Author: Jane Thomson  

Today I read about  Mei-ling and the giant
 
I feel happy about what I read today because When the giant took Mei-Ling got took by the giant.

My favorite character was The Giant because he is big and tough

I would feel scared if the same thing that happened to my character, happened to me because I would be away from home and I don't Know what he would do with me.

I think if the author decided to write another part to this story this is what will happen The author might put another part for the giant.
Image result for GIANT cartoon characters



2 comments:

  1. cool Alex I like how you put are picture in the end and we know that your present will be very very happy.

    Good One

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool Alex I like how you put are picture in the end and we know that your present will be very very happy.

    Good One

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.