Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

Writing About What I did This Term

This term in room 10 it was great. We went to a lot of places that the school provided for us.

This term we went on a school trip named the Art gallery. We saw a lot of Maori patterns and Maori people that got painted. It was very fantastic.

The other thing we did this term was had ripper rugby. Our coach was Matt. He is from Varsity rugby club and he came to teach us about ripper rugby. We learned how to pass and how to play ripper rugby.

My last thing I am going to write about is going to learn swimming at the G.I pools. We learned a lot about how to swim and how to survive in the sea.
 
It was a very fantastic term. I enjoyed the activities and the places that we visited this term.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.