Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Ranking NZ Uniforms (Winter Learning Journey)



Today I will be ranking the best outfit to the worst outfit

C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\2012 NZ Uniform.jpg
2# I think this one looks the second best because they got the nice uniform and they look very cool in it.
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\2008 Beijing Olympics uniform.jpg
1# I think that this one looks the best and has the NZ silver fern on it and looks very nice.
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\Athens Olympics uniform (2004).jpg
3# I think this one looks the worst. I don't like the uniform that the lady is wearing with the NZ pole. It looks uncomfortable to me and just doesn't look nice.



1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you, Alex. The woman holding the pole in the bottom picture is actually a flag bearer for New Zealand. Her outfit does not look very comfortable, does it? I personally like that the uniforms that you have ranked as #1 have both the fern and the Olympic symbol on them, rather than just having the fern. They would be my #1 choice as well :)

    I hope that you will continue with the journey and continue posting more great blogs this week.I'll be back in a few days to check your site and see if there is anything new to read. I hope so!

    Until then, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.