Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Winter learning journey 3 landmarks in NZ

Today I will list three different landmarks in NewZealand and will be telling you where is it located and why is it famous

1.The Sky tower. The sky tower is located in the city of NZ and it is famous because the sky tower has stood there for 19 years and people bungee jumps off the tower.

2. One tree hill. One tree hill is in green lane it is 597 ft volcanic peak.


3. The Harbour bridge the location of the
Harbour bridge is in northern shore and it is
famous for bungee jumping off and it is the
biggest bridge.   


4 comments:

  1. I really like the three landmarks that you chose for this activity. I feel very lucky because I have had to chance to visit all three. Have you been across the Harbour Bridge, up One Tree Hill and into the Sky Tower? I remember watching both men and women bungee jump from the top of the Sky Tower and I thought that they were very brave (and a little bit crazy!).

    Would you ever like to try bungee jumping?

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i would like to bungee jump and I have been to one tree hill and across the harbour Bridge but never been to the sky tower.

      Delete
    2. Yes i would like to bungee jump and I have been to one tree hill and across the harbour Bridge but never been to the sky tower.

      Delete
    3. You are one very brave person, Alex! I hope that you get the chance to go bungee jumping one day. It does look pretty thrilling...

      Cheers!

      Rachel

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.