Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Sharead Lunch

On Thursday 20 October 2016, my school had shared lunch because it was part of our topic on  Healthy Eating.Each class had to prepare a healthy plate. Our class prepared a tasty and delicious pumpkin soup and dip. Other classes prepared fritters, fruit caba and other delicious and tasty healthy food. I helped by peeling the potato and others helped by peeling the onions too.  There was a lot of really yummy and healthy stuff. When it was time to eat I ate pumpkin soup and some dip. When I went to get a fruit cabs it was all gone so I got something else. After our shared lunch we cleaned up and went to playtime.
                         The best food was the roti wrap



20161020_122603.jpg


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.